- DC, VA, MD
- Certified Plumbing Designer
- BS, Civil Engineering, Columbia University
- BA, General Arts & Sciences, Columbia University
- American Society of Plumbing Engineers
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- National Fire Protection Association
Willie Iriarte, PE
As a partner and Department Head for Plumbing and Fire Protection services, Willie brings the precision of his civil engineering design to every Built Environment Engineers project. In the past ten years, Willie has led the development, production, coordination and review of plumbing and fire protection construction documents for numerous projects of varying scope and complexity. His experience encompasses technical design, site surveys, standards development, and project management.
With an eye for detail finely honed during his experience designing bridges, Willie leads Built Environment Engineers in close coordination with the all disciplines to ensure that the client's requirements become elegant designs. He maintains keen sensitivity to cost and attention to engineering design considerations and construction methodologies.
Representative previous experience as plumbing engineer-of-record:
- Observatory Hill Dormitory, UVA, Charlottesville
- 8-1/2 Canal Street, Off-campus student housing, VCU, Richmond, VA
- 1150 Ripley Street, 432ksf residential apartment building, Silver Spring, VA
- Ashton at Judiciary Square, 11-floor luxury apartment high-rise, Washington, DC
- Views at Clarendon, 8-floor new apartment building as addition to existing church, Arlington, VA